Electric cars don’t use much, if any, steel so the steel industry feels it can keep billions of dollars for itself if it stops electric cars. The steel industry gets billions of dollars of contracts from Detroit which it pays back to some Detroit boards.
Electric cars don’t use petroleum products so the petroleum industry feels it can keep hundreds of billions of dollars for itself if it stops electric cars. The petroleum industry gets hundreds of billions of dollars of contracts from Detroit which it pays back to some Detroit boards.
Using a complex series of tactics deployed by hundreds of hired operatives, “consultants” and shills and costing Detroit over $16 million per year, this ongoing strategic interdiction plan has been very effective; until the internet came along.
Here is their playbook. Here are the details about how they do it. If you think it is how your world should work then you do not need to do anything, If you think it is wrong then you need to use all of the same techniques that they use to end it.
If you think this is over-the-top or not credible then you need to think about what you think people might do to control trillions of dollars of profit and political power. Since you probably cannot even imagine that world, yet you know it exists, then you might want to help fix it.PLEASE PASS THIS LINK AROUND AND POST IT ON ALL THE BLOGS YOU CAN: http://detroitelectricvehicleblockade.weebly
HERE IS A COPY OF ONE OF HUNDREDS OF DOCUMENTS PROVING THAT THE DETROIT BIG CAR CARTEL COLLUDED ON THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY FUNDS. IF THEY WERE “ACTUAL COMPETITORS” THEY NEVER WOULD BE WORKING TOGETHER LIKE THIS:
(This was originally a confidential report for Mr. Carney at the Press Office, but, we understand, he refused to distribute it)Summary –These people really, actually, killed the electric cars (AKA: “The Dirty 7”:
– Senators with Insider Trading Deals
– Campaign Financiers with Investments in Competing Areas
– Venture Capitalists with Competing Investments
– The Steel Industry (because electric cars avoid using steel)
– The Unions (Because they have certain deals with the “old” car companies)
– The Oil Cartel
– The Detroit Auto Cartel
- The steel industry has a kick-back scheme with Detroit and a large number of Senators
- The oil industry has a kick-back scheme with Detroit and a large number of Senators
- The auto unions have a kick-back scheme with Detroit and a large number of Senators and Party Officials
- Chrysler, Ford & GM have kick-back schemes between a large number of Senators, The oil industry and the steel industry
- None of them make any money with electric cars so they don’t want any electric cars
- GM, Ford & Chrysler manipulate funding, marketing, laws and politicians to hold off the electric car market on behalf of themselves and their steel and petro-chemical cartel partners.
- Electric cars don’t use much, if any, steel so the steel industry feels it can keep billions of dollars for itself if it stops electric cars. The steel industry gets billions of dollars of contracts from Detroit which it pays back to some Detroit boards in repercussive stock and supplier arrangements.
- Electric cars don’t use petroleum products so the petroleum industry feels it can keep hundreds of billions of dollars, for itself, if it stops electric cars. The petroleum industry gets hundreds of billions of dollars of contracts from Detroit which it pays back to some Detroit boards in covert ways.
- Using a complex series of tactics deployed by hundreds of hired operatives, “consultants” and shills and costing Detroit over $16 million per year, this ongoing strategic interdiction plan has been very effective; until the internet came along.
- Here is their playbook. Here are the details about how they do it. If you think it is how your world should work then you do not need to do anything, If you think it is wrong then you need to use all of the same techniques that they use to end it. If you think this is over-the-top or not credible then you need to think about what you think people might do to control trillions of dollars of profit and political power. Since you probably cannot even imagine that world, yet you know it exists, then you might want to help fix it:
THE DIRTY 7′S PLAYBOOK:
Targeted Blockade Efforts – All of the groups at the top of this report get together, via their lobbyists, and undertake coordination of all of the efforts listed below…
Department of Energy Manipulations – Documents have been uncovered which show that the Detroit Big 3 co-authored and lobbied the laws and decision process for DOE funding. The Big 3 represent that they are “competitors” but they conspire to direct all money to only themselves in auto funding efforts with tax dollars. Rahm Emanual, while working as head of the White House, is said to have given Steven Chu a “do Not Fund” list prepared by Detroit and Campaign Backers.
Lobbyists – It costs $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 to buy any politician in Washington. There are only 32 people, at a time, you need to buy in Washington to change policy and laws that affect hundreds of millions of citizens. Buying is accomplished with cash, sex, tickets, plane trips, meals, after-Washington (“private sector”) kick-back jobs , lawyers, access, mortgages and other secret trades.
Tucker-izing – The Tucker incident was a grand example of a car company “take-down”. See the Francis Ford Coppola Movie: “A Man and His Dream” for a set of classic playbook tactics
Fake “White Papers” – Lobbyists write white-papers or hire McKinsey Consulting to write white-papers that are made to look academic but are really a series of shill documents skewed to try to trick politicians into voting for kickback schemes to campaign backers and Detroit
Staged Venture Capitalists – Silicon Valley and NY VC groups organize to agree to not fund any but a few select companies that they control. They still take pitches from all of the other players so they can steal ideas and technology
Shill Pundits – Lobbyists who pretend to be subject experts and appear on TV and radio to say the same sales pitch/mantra over and over to embed falsehoods in the mind of the public
Shill Bloggers – Lobbyists who pretend to be subject experts and appear on blogs to say the same sales pitch/mantra over and over to embed falsehoods in the mind of the public
Corporate Saboteurs, Honey Traps & Spies – Over 500 Corporate Saboteurs, Honey Traps & Spies work in Silicon Valley alone. They are actually escorts, private eyes and undercover lobbyists. They are hired to infiltrate a competing company and cause a staff ruckus, prep a hostile take-over or get the CEO in a lawsuit. They try anything to slow-down or sabotage the new technology that is competing with the “Dirty 7” above.
Controlling the Battery Industry – VC’s bought control of the battery industry and ore supplies in order to create their own cartel
Goldman Sachs – False front organizations which appear to be one thing are actually manipulating funding, public policy and media coverage, ie: McKinsey, EPRI, Goldman Sachs, Lobby Groups, Banking Groups, Venture Capital Groups
Shill “Reporters” – The key tactic is to make the public think that the EV market is crashing or is not being accepted by the public. This is accomplished by making sure every car is too expensive or too hard to fuel so that the public will not want one, under the current synthetically generated limits.
Penalty & Discouragement Laws created by Detroit Lobbyists – Making laws that only Detroit Cartel members can meet.
Green-Washing – A thing that is very deadly, explosive, toxic, impossible to dump safely, etc. (ie: Lithium ion) is branded and PR-hyped as a “green”-thing or “Cleantech”. Ie: Detroit said they needed more money because nobody was buying their cars so they told DOE to say they would give them free tax money to make “green cars” they never intended to market.
Building “See-It-doesn’t work” anti-EV’s – Car companies, who really don’t want to build electric cars, will build a few and either price them out of market interest or create a failure point so that they can say: “oh well, we tried, see it doesn’t work, back to gasoline then!”
Manipulating the stock market – By having the same investors in the Dirty 7 also be the same investors in the media companies and internet companies who control public information, the 7 can delete any negative news and push only positive news about their cartel products (ie: Tesla/Google)
White House “Consultants” – Steve Rattner (Indicted), Steven Chu (Under Investigation) or certain “Expert Executives” that are part of a cartel get “appointed” as “advisers” so they can manipulate the taxpayer money from within the system
Controlling the Unions and their Votes – Senior Washington Executive Staff go to the unions and say” If we give your associated companies, that hire your members, a bunch of money will you make all of your members vote for our party/candidate/bill?”
The GM EV1 – Ahead of it’s time, consumer raves, killed off because it was too successful
Fake science papers – Lobbyists write papers or hire McKinsey Consulting to write white-papers that are made to look academic but are really a series of shill documents skewed to try to trick news editors into creating articles and news stories which skew to support kickback schemes to campaign backers and Detroit
Anti-Advertising – An example of this is the Chevy Volt ad showing the Volt being driven into a gas station for the owner to use the bathroom and then the owner getting abused and harassed by the other customers. For millions of dollars of ad buys and video production, the main subliminal message is that you will get harassed if you buy the car and you associate it with bathroom urges. Chevy and Madison Avenue knew EXACTLY what they were doing. You don’t spend millions on “focus group ad response research”, as shown in the UI/UX research budget for this ad, without knowing it will have a negative effect ahead of time.
Manipulation Front Organizations – False front organizations which appear to be one thing are actually manipulating funding, public policy and media coverage, ie: McKinsey, EPRI, Goldman Sachs, “Plug-in America”, Lobby Groups, Banking Groups, Venture Capital Groups
- Who Killed the Electric Car? – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Other charges raised on GM included sabotaging their own product … There is also discussion about electric cars threatening … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Killed_the_Electric_Car%3F – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- General Motors streetcar conspiracy – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Pacific Electric Railway streetcars stacked at a junkyard on Terminal Island, Los ….. In Los Angeles, during the 1940s, car and tire companies teamed up against …. report goes on to craft a plausible case for a vast conspiracy to destroy clean, … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Sabotage – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The IWW was shaped in part by the industrial unionism philosophy of Big Bill Haywood, … to topple electric generators, damaged fuel tanks, and set buildings on fire. …. sabotage, refusing dock and train workers to work on ships and rail cars … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabotage – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Killing the Electric Car – USA – YouTube 21 Sep 2007 … Sep 2006 Did General Motors deliberately sabotage the marketing of electric cars because they threatened the motor industry? That’s the … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AU3_2IT8k8 – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- NJ’s Sabotaging of Electric Cars – Bluelight 13 Mar 2014 … NJ’s Sabotaging of Electric Cars … of supposed free-market politicians propping up an unloved industry at the expense of real competition. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/715770-NJ-s-Sabotaging-of-Electric–Cars – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- ‘The recession is a big challenge to electric cars’ – film-maker Chris … 3 May 2011 … Mother Jones: Chris Paine, director of Who Killed the Electric Car?, on the … and car manufacturers themselves—conspired to sabotage the launch of the first … MJ: Are oil companies still trying to interfere with electric cars? http://www.theguardian.com/ environment/ 2011/ may/ 03/ recession-electric–cars-paine – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Why did Big Republican Oil Companies Kill the Electric Car … they bought up tons of stuff that electric cars would use an tried to sabotage it by taking away its resources than they threatened car companies … https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120616203518AAwWtct – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- West Hills Collision/Hilltop Collision: EV1 Electric Cars The General Motors EV1 was an electric car produced and leased by the General … EV1 lessees accusing GM of self-sabotaging its electric car program to avoid … also blaming the oil industry for conspiring to keep electric cars off the road. http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=ev1 – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Who killed the electric car? – Straight Dope Message Board The conclusion was that the electric car was killed by car companies (GM, in this … For what benefit does GM want to sabotage the electric car? boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=700503 – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- The Tesla Patent Giveaway SMOKE SCREEN! | SOMO NEWS: A … 13 Jun 2014 … Over 200 electric car companies tried to launch and every single one got lied to and stonewalled by the DOE, sabotaged by outsider take-overs … somosnark.wordpress.com/ 2014/ 06/ 13/ the-tesla-patent-giveaway-smoke-screen/ – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Industrial espionage – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Worldwide, around 50,000 companies a day are thought to come under …. France accused the U.S. of attempting to sabotage its high tech industrial base. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_espionage – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Sabotage – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The IWW was shaped in part by the industrial unionism philosophy of Big Bill … under the title “General Interference with Organizations and Production”: …. of sabotage, “A single cooperative technician will be able temporarily to put out of … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabotage – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Employee Sabotage Don t Be a Target! – Workforce Management Angry employees are sabotaging employers’ equipment and operations in … ” Companies can replace windows and equipment, but it s harder to replace their … American Society for Industrial Security based in Alexandria, Virginia, reports that 89 …. The Time and Attendance Technology … http://www.workforce.com/articles/employee-sabotage-don-t-be-a-target – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Espionage & Sabotage – Gothia Protection Group AB Most people associate espionage and sabotage with the military or politics. … in nature and increasingly affect civilian high technology and other economic targets. … GPG assists private persons, companies and organisations by implementing targeted … levels of insurance against the risks … http://www.gothiaprotection.se/ en/ investigation-services/ espionage-sabotage.php – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- 4 industry megatrends you should ignore to sabotage your company … 26 Nov 2013 … 4 Industry Megatrends That Can Sabotage Your Company and Your … of having the right balance of technology and business skills in place. http://www.securityintelligence.com/ 4-industry-megatrends-sabotage-company-security-career/ – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Industrial espionage: Definition from Answers.com The systematic use of spies by American companies to report on their ….. France accused the U.S. of attempting to sabotage its high tech industrial base. http://www.answers.com/topic/industrial-espionage – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Was Freedom Industries Sabotaged? – Topix I read something online saying that there were suspicious things going on before the chemical leak. Some people think that Freedom Industries … http://www.topix.com/forum/city/charleston-wv/T35K364OM6J9GCJ0I – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- How To Prevent IT Sabotage Inside Your Company – CIO.com 19 Aug 2011 … Recent cases of IT workers who turn against their companies and … a question that more companies should be asking themselves as internal IT sabotage …. how DDoS impacts technology companies including online gaming, … http://www.cio.com/ article/ 688266/ How_To_Prevent_IT_Sabotage_Inside_Your_Company – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Sabotage, Espionage and Treason – China-Threat Via the University of Michigan, other academic institutions, industry, business, … The American Midwest is the Ft. Knox of the world’s industrial technology, but … http://www.china-threat.com/sabotage-espionage-and-treason.html – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Is Your Company Vulnerable to Cyber-Sabotage? – Chief Executive 12 Jul 2011 … Learn how CEOs from companies of all different industries and sizes are using new technologies to improve their businesses. If you think social … http://www.chiefexecutive.net/is-your-company-vulnerable-to-cyber-sabotage – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Intel fined for sabotaging rival AMD – Technology | Beyluxe.com 12 Jun 2014 … Intel fined for sabotaging rival AMD … rival company Advanced Micro Devices out of the market by offering … In a selfless gesture, unsual for the highly competitive car-making industry, electric auto-maker Tesla decided to … http://www.beyluxe.com/ articles/ technology/ intel-fined-for-sabotaging-rival-amd – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Lickspittle Harper government helps Big Oil sabotage climate action … 3 Apr 2014 … And while there are outlets for recharging electric cars across the … the fossil fuel industry and lickspittle governments, the best example being … http://www.rabble.ca/ columnists/ 2014/ 04/ can-death-denial-explain-lack-action-on-climate-change – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- BYD Auto e6 | Plug In America I have absolutely no allegiance to someone who would sabotage our health or … When GM lead the electric car industry with California’s initiative(EV1), they, … http://www.pluginamerica.org/vehicles/byd-auto-e6?page=2 – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Dude, where’s my electric car? – University Observer 18 Jan 2011 … The evolution of the automotive industry, which relies almost … In perhaps a case of self-sabotage, the product was doomed early on but it is … http://www.universityobserver.ie/2011/01/18/dude-wheres-my-electric–car/ – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- November 2013 Plug-In Electric Vehicle Sales Report Card | Inside … 5 Dec 2013 … Despite a relatively muted first half of the year, electric vehicle sales have … 2014 LEAFs are in production now and should hit US dealerships in ….. the Spark is a compliance car, they are sabotaging Volt sales during the … http://www.insideevs.com/ november-2013-plug-in-electric-vehicle-sales-report-card/ – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- 6 Insane Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened) | Cracked … 22 Jun 2012 … Today, the ascendance of the automotive industry is a foregone … car prices, the car industry looked at the people who rode electric … then destroy the systems, and soon enough America would run on gasoline-powered tires. http://www.cracked.com/ article_19884_6-insane-conspiracy-theories-that-actually-happened.htm l – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Who Killed the Electric Car? – ThePanelist In this cameo, he eulogizes the EV1 at a staged funeral for the car in 2003, where … prompting car companies to recall and destroy all existing electric vehicles. http://www.thepanelist.net/ movie-reviews-culture-10082/ 16-who-killed-the-electric–car – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- The first electric car in the world / The TOC In English 13 Mar 2014 … the-first-electric–car-in-the-world … efforts by competing industries or the fuel industry to sabotage its production, although nothing could ever be … http://www.thetoc.gr/ eng/ technology/ article/ the-first-electric–car-in-the-world – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Fighting cyber attacks with honey traps | Technology | DW.DE … Mar 18, 2013 … In a recent survey the Federal Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media (BITKOM) – an e-industry lobby … http://www.dw.de/fighting-cyber-attacks-with-honey–traps/a-16675898 – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Honey trap conwoman tricked me out of £35k – Croydon Advertiser Mar 7, 2014 … ‘Honey trap conwoman tricked me out of £35k’ …. Her brother, she said, was in the technology industry and could get him Apple products at … http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/ Honey-trap-conwoman-tricked-35k-holiday-scam/ story-20778800-detail/ story.html – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- UK Honey Trap – HoneyTrap Agency – Honey Trap – Home Honeytrap Services to the UK – Spouse Investigation using the popular honey … Unlike other companies who just specialise in Honeytraps, most of our team are … and experienced investigators, using the latest and most advanced technology, … http://www.ukhoneytrap.co.uk – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- How businesses can avoid ‘honeytrap’ scams – Tech Page One – Dell Apr 11, 2014 … Businesses are at risk for honeytrap files which contain secret viruses. Once downloaded, they go undetected until hackers decide to steal your … techpageone.dell.com/technology/businesses-can-avoid-honeytrap-scams/ – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Thought for the day: The honey trap – Computer Weekly Using honeypots could be the answer, says Tareque Choudhury. … huge amounts of money in research to help develop technology that is vital to their progress. … cyberterrorism, industrial espionage and general network-based attacks. http://www.computerweekly.com/feature/Thought-for-the-day-The-honey-trap – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- Chinese use honeytraps to spy on French companies, intelligence … Feb 1, 2011 … The use of honeytraps to extort information and the placement of spying interns … with a local Chinese firm and transfer part of their technology. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ news/ worldnews/ europe/ france/ 8296423/ Chinese-use-honeytraps-to-spy-on-French-companies-intelligence-report -claims.html – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- The History of the Honey Trap – Foreign Policy Mar 12, 2010 … The trade name for this type of spying is the “honey trap. … In 1986, Mordechai Vanunu, an Israeli technician who had worked in Israel’s …. and industry were now stocked with lonely single women, ripe — in his mind — for the … http://www.foreignpolicy.com/ articles/ 2010/ 03/ 12/ the_history_of_the_honey_trap – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight
- “Dirty Tricks” Revealed: False Flags, Virus Attacks, and Honey Traps Feb 7, 2014 … Latest Snowden documents show spy agency operations included ‘releasing computer viruses, spying on journalists and diplomats, jamming … http://www.blacklistednews.com/ GCHQ’s_%22Dirty_Tricks%22_Revealed%3A_False_Flags, _Virus_Attacks, _and_Honey_Traps/ 32702/ 0/ 38/ 38/ Y/ M.html – View by Ixquick Proxy – Highlight